Re: firewater?

RickH <passport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sep 11, 10:36 am, nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote:
>> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BURNING_SEAWATER?SITE=AP&SECTI...
>

>This is huge if true, from my understanding cracking out hydrogen has
>been the hurdle for the efficient development of fuel cells.  Current
>research is pursuing getting the hydrogen from methane, ethane,
>propane, butane, etc.  But if solar power can be used to generate the
>needed RF energy, releasing the hydrogen on a massive scale, fuel
>cells can be manufacured and recharged at a very low cost considering
>seawater and sunshine are very abundant and free.  Amazing.

I have no idea whether it's true. It does recall those secret atomizer
gizmos you were to fit in your fuel line. Has anyone noticed Exxon fencing
off beaches and running pipelines into the water?

OTOH, this certainly appears to be for real.

     http://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2007a/070515WoodallHydrogen.html