Re: Converting an X-10 RF wallswitch to operate using a standard toggle switch

"Charles Sullivan" <cwsulliv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:26:23 -0400, Robert Green wrote:
>   <snip>
> > P.S. and FWIW, the instructions with this switch say that banks 9 and 13
> > won't work with the RR-501 transmitter.
>
> With the X-10 company you never know what you can believe.  Their
> hardware/firmware changes without notice (sometimes dramatically)
> and instruction sheets are frequently obsolete or just plain wrong
> for what limited information they provide.
>
> Regards,
> Charles Sullivan

I suppose this will be easy enough to check out.  I have an RR501 running my
HACS matrix switcher.  I may not have run into the problem yet simply
because the HACS only uses the first 8 unit codes of the housecode it's
assigned to.  I'll test it with some appliance modules and post the results.

--
Bobby G.