Any CCTV videao channels available with digital cable?

I currently have Comcast basic analog service coming into my home.  I
send this to my distribution amplifier via a low pass in-line
transformer that basically only allows the channels below channel 103
or so to pass through.  This is so I can "clean up" the bandwidth
above channel 103 to modulate my CCTV security cameras onto and view
security cameras just by going to those modulated channels, just like
switching TV channels.  I only use the tuners in the TV's because we
dont have premium channels.

Now I am thinking of switching to Comcast digital service and getting
some premium channels.  I realize that I will need converter boxes for
whatever sets I want premium channels.  But I'd still like to be able
to keep an analog signal alive throughout the house with my filter
xformer and CCTV camera modulators.  For the TV's where I just want to
use the built in tuner.

Will I have any issues with modulating my 4 CCTV cameras to their
current channels 124, 121, 118, and 115?  Or must I rethink how I can
use my modulated CCTV cameras in a digital Comcastic world?  I do have
2 runs of RG6 to every room only one of which is currently being used.