X10 wireless motion sensor recommendation

I want to control the garage floodlights when someone drives or walks
towards the house.  Instead of replacing the floodlight fixture with one
containing an integrated motion sensor, I'm thinking of incorporating a
separate outdoor wireless motion sensor.  I'd place the sensor somewhere on
the side of the house and hopefully it would detect motion, send a signal to
my X10 controller which in turn would issue the ON command to the X10 switch
controlling the floodlight.  Can someone recommend a good wireless motion
sensor which is X10 compatible?  I'm assuming I can bypass the motion
detector sometimes and just have the light stay ON when needed.  Thanks in
advance.