Re: X10 Interference from the Cellet Cellphone Charger

For the record, the Cellet charger that I sent to Jeff never created any
problems for my Insteon devices. It wasn't till it was plugged in at our
other home equipped with 10 year old WS12A switches that the problem
arose and even then it was localized to a couple of switches just a few
feet away from the charger and presumably on the same circuit.

 Marc_F_Hult wrote:
snip

> Looks like an INSTEON killer too (INSTEON self-repetition/signal
> boosting notwithstanding).

snip