Re: Installers advice needed, home less than 1000 sf

"Frank Olson" <Use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Unfortunately you may not be able to use it in your country.  I don't
> believe Elk manufactures an export version of the M1G and using it in
> another jurisdiction may pose problematic (particularly if you want to
> integrate life safety devices (smoke alarms, heat detectors, etc.).

They have international sales department so I send them an e-mail. We will
see.

But if they are exporting to Europe, they must have CE mark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE_mark.

Don?t kwon how really this works but I thing that EU regulations are above
local ones. It?s just of mater translating it to the local language. It
seems I will have to find that out before buying. Anyway, thanks for the
information.