Re: 1.8inch MP4 Player

>> Covered in lead paint, no doubt.
>
> More likely the sort that converts to GHB.  Better for selling to
> the raver crowd.

This brings up a serious issue.

With the repeated reports of poisoned food, toys covered in lead
paint, employees literally enslaved, etc., we've tried to stop buying
anything made in China.  The problem is their stuff is so ubiquitous
it's almost impossible to eliminate.  It seems like nearly everything
you buy has at least some component part made in China.

Now there's another issue, a much larger one, with which I'm
grappling.  Many of the systems we sell online come from China or are
at least assembled there.  I have no reason to believe that any of
them represent a hazard but I am concerned with the moral issue of
supporting their economy while they try to sack ours.  If they
continue shipping tainted products and using anti-competitive trade
practices, not to mention abusing employees, I have to decide whether
(and how) to remove them from our online stores.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics