Re: Need more input

Dave,

You used the statement;  "my preference would be for one of the hardwired
systems".
I have looked at your page http://davehouston.org/hardwire.htm and I am
trying to understand your reference.

I can either view you statement as standard single pole toggle switches are
hardwired as well as Insteon which are also hardwired but you do not have on
your list.  The Lutron is listed and it is wireless in control but hardwired
into the circuit.  So I question your definition of "hardwired".  Hardwired
over Softwired or Wireless or............................   Just making sure
I understand what you are trying to tell me.

Thanks again.  This is all very good info and I do appreciate all of it.

Les