Re: TV pre-wire question.....

I would run 1 composite, 5 component (L/R+3 for video), 2 RG6 and 2
CAT5e cables.  Unless the room is rather small, skip HDMI.  That
should cover just about anything you might use.

Alternatively, run 1.5 or 2" conduit and place a pulling cord in it
so you can install whatever you like later.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics