All zones showing fault (NX-8E), please help

Hi all!  I have a Caddx NX-8E with NX-216E Zone Expansion module and
two NX-148E keypads.  I have programed the system using the DL900
software, but every zone (21 of them) are showing fault.  I'm not sure
if I've missed something in the setup or what.  Any thoughts/
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I have put EOL Resistors on
all unused zones and have turned off box tampering as well.