re: Recording X-10 PLC sequences

I finally got my network fixed and have now added a photo showing the
connections to make on the bottom of the ESM1 circuit board to add a 3.5mm
stereo connector for recording via soundcard Line-In.

     http://davehouston.net/ESM1-TEST.htm

I've also prototyped a stand-alone module that does the same thing. It works
with 90-250VAC and doesn't need an ESM1. There's a brief description here...

     http://davehouston.net/analyzer.htm

Since it involves mains voltage, I think the latter needs to be sold
assembled and tested rather than as a DIY kit. If there's adequate interest,
I'll work out the cost, design a circuit board and see if I can find someone
to assemble and distribute them. I think it can sell for $25-30 including
all cables (in N. America).

P.S. There's no real need for the ZC signal since the wave editors have time
scales. Connecting both tip & ring to pin 18 of the ESM1 PIC eliminates the
60Hz hum.