Re: Need wireless network camera, easy to use and small

"Jazz" <jbraly@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> Ive been reading alot of good things about Panasoic network
> cameras.... any thoughts on those for my specific needs?
> Thanks in advance again!
>

> On Mar 30, 9:12 am, "Jazz" <jbr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The ebay punks are selling wired ones for the same price that site is
>> selling wireless ones. Unless you can find a used one on ebay, youll
>> get ripped off. I love ebay, but punks trash ebay by flooding the site
>> with over priced merchandise.
>>
>> On Mar 30, 12:14 am, Brett Crapser <cmdrc...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>> > Nope - haven't used them - but I would try one if I could afford it 8-)
>>
>> > Overall the concept is simple but as you say - how plug-n-play is it?
>>
>> > I was going for one of the wired units but they all sold out before I
>> > got
>> > my pennies together to try it. Ebay huh?
>>
>> > Brett- Hide quoted text -

Some  things I noticed with my (Axis 205) IP cam are:
- Image quality at, let's say 20 meters (aprox 60 feet) is poor/ not good
enough to monitor a large area.
- For night vision, I think 8 IR led's will only help you to secure a door
with the camera NEXT TO IT.