Re: Entertainment Door Opener

"Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1TSNh.146$5e2.145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello,
>
> I have a TV inside an entertainment center with doors. I would like a
remote door opener that would
> allow me to open and close the doors. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Jim

We had a similar post a while back:

What is the best way to automate the opening/closing of a
TV cabinet door? I was looking at linear actuators but the
price is steep for my application.

Jim

Check a company called "Auton" as they may have what you need.

From:Jim
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auton

"BruceR" wrote: