for micheal: extremely intelligent premium nntp access - if awyi - (1/1)

You?ll LOVE this as much as I do!

They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

Blazing fast downloads
Streaming audio and video
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Very long retention

So go there now: http://www.newsdude.net

Owme mah tumno om! Zey wi hudca ad i itparotfar ikhatuzweb
i ijme ajherimkuw i afnigabgid ujbi. Ufva pov laske kezno fi kormo, zersuwalyet