Re: N:Vision CFL's

In article <tLSdnc5t5pnswJjbnZ2dnUVZ_tijnZ2d@xxxxxxx>,
 "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My most pressing interest is to figure out why the porch light won't turn
> off remotely!  I have a number of similiar wall switches that I will test,
> including those that have easily accessible outlets on the same circuit leg.

My experience, if it is of any help; I had a '100 watt equivalent'
mounter base up in a hanging shade that apparently did not allow
sufficient cooling.  Worked perfectly with its X-10 for hours, then
started buzzing and would not turn off.  When cooled and re-started
still would not turn off and jammed my entire x-10 system.

Put a better shade on and a new identical (from same package) CFL and
everything works perfect.  But if I use that old "100 watter" anywhere
in the house it shuts down my entire system, presumably by noise
generation (I have no instruments).  It still lights normally, but has a
slight buzz.
Committees of Correspondence Web page:- tinyurl.com/y7th2c