Re: the light bulb police are coming

Marc_F_Hult wrote:

> On a trip to my local Home depot, I recently bought some of their new line of
> n:Vision Compact fluorescent lamps ( CFL ).
>

> -- Dimmable (but not to zero and not officially)

be interested in hearing any observed lifespan issues.

dimming may "work", but what does it do to life expectency of either the
electronics or the bulb chemistry? any weird RF interference when dimmed?

why wouldn't they advertise dimmable if they were dimmable?

   -ken, pretty much waiting for dimmable cfc to appear in local stores