Re: LED bulbs that work with dimmers?

The tek-tite is carrying the vivid LED light... I have a couple and hate
them.  The are cold blue tint, very much the look of older flourescent
lights.  I searched quite awhile and finally found a site that has
alternative "warmer" led lights.   Just got a couple from them this last
Monday and they definitely are a much "wamer" coloring.  More acceptable in
my mind.

http://www.ledlight.com/

The prices are pretty reasonable.  I choose to use the LED lights because I
have a hutch with the little spot lights in them and was going through the
bulbs constantly because the automation system was cycling the power in the
morning and evening.  I'd spend $40/year on the darn bulbs burning out --
for little 15 Watt bulbs!   The led bulbs cost about $15, use about 2 Watts.
They can dim, but you will see flicker.... dimmers change the duty cycle for
the bulb and it makes a 50/60hz strobing more apparent.