Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

Who is Religion? wrote:
> Is there a way to discuss religion without fighting?

Sure you've got to be logical:

First there was the Old Testament.

Then the New Testament.

Then the Newer Testament, also known as the Koran.

Next came the Newest Testament, called the Book of Mormon.

I'm working on translating the Bible into Morse Code ("The translation for
the pastor who has every other translation"). I'm not sure what to call it,
maybe "Latest Testament?"