Re: CAT5 568A v. 568B..Hmmm..odd problem?

Kevin,

The difference between 568A & 568B is only the color of the wire pairs at
each end.  Those specs have nothing to do with a Crossover Cable.  Do a
Google for Crossover Cable and there are color diagrams on the net
"somewhere" that show the proper pairing.  Or someone else here may have
that at their finger tips.

Good Luck.

Les