Re: Insteon ToggleLinc V2 Relay Doesn't Turn On As Expected

Well, apparently there's a hardware problem that prevents downloading to the
2414S or 2414U.

The Smarthome page for the 2414U with Mcontrol software says...

"PowerLinc Controller is a standalone home automation interface for
controlling lights, appliances, heating/air conditioning systems and alarm
systems. This module has on-board memory so timers and macros can be
downloaded without the need to leave your computer up and running.* This
home automation interface uses a computer's Universal Serial Bus (USB)
connection for downloading timer and event macros."

But much further down the page is this...

"*mControl software does not allow using this memory at this point in time."

See http://www.smarthome.com/1411cu.html