Re: Roomba DirtDog

I find it necessary to spray a little Clorox in the
shower every few months to keep the grout clear
of mildew.  Other than that, just toweling off the
surfaces works well.

The biggest problem seems to be soap scum
which forms a hard calculus on the tub and
shower surfaces when they dry.  As long as
the water is picked up before it evaporates,
no deposits form.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass