Re: Fluorescent Bulbs Are Known to Zap Domestic Tranquillity; Energy-Savers a Turnoff for Wives

On Wed, 16 May 2007 10:01:09 -0400, "Robert Green"
<ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<nJ-dneidZ4tQhtbbnZ2dnUVZ_ragnZ2d@xxxxxxx>:
>Ever been interviewed by a reporter?  It's a thrilling experience.
>They managed to get SO much stuff wrong in the one newstory that I still
>shake myhead.  And that was twenty years ago.  Things haven't gotten any
better.

"A reporter" is not "They". It is one reporter".  One story. Twenty years
ago.

I've contributed and been quoted or been used as background for dozens of
news reports and articles.

Reality is that reporters, and editors and journalists come in all shapes
and sizes and abilities. And that simplifying complex stories is
difficult.

But I have never worked with any reporter or editor that came/comes close
to being as consistently inaccurate and careless in language usage as
BobbyG typically is in this newsgroup. Not one.

What's is your profession, BobbyG?

Maybe its time to trash-talk them.

(Intended  in good humour ...;-)

... Marc