Re: WebBased X-10 Server ?

Dave Houston wrote:
> Have you considered Girder?
>
>      http://www.girder.nl/products.php?section=girder
>
> SiO <SiO@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a X-10 home automation software to build a dedicated
>> server to control my house.  I'm using X-10 devices all across the
>> house. I will also use satellite stations  (Laptops) that need to access
>> server (thats why webbased server would be useful)
>>
>> Features I'm looking for are the following:
>>
>> - Web Based interface/Web server
>> - Working with CM11A controller
>> - Linux or Windows or Dedicated
>> - Need programmable macro to react to different trigger
>>
>> Beside Mr.House, any suggestions?
>> Ive been searching the web for the past 7 months without finding the
>> perfect software.
>>
>> Thx to all of you.
>>
>> SiO

Thx, but yes I did check this one out.
This software is more of a complete Multimedia manager then a
concentrated Home Automation software.

One software I did like but that is now off market is the XION.  Im
looking for something of that type. (http://xion.annalytics.co.uk/)

Any other suggestions?  What are you guys using at home?