WebBased X-10 Server ?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a X-10 home automation software to build a dedicated
server to control my house.  I'm using X-10 devices all across the
house. I will also use satellite stations  (Laptops) that need to access
server (thats why webbased server would be useful)

Features I'm looking for are the following:

- Web Based interface/Web server
- Working with CM11A controller
- Linux or Windows or Dedicated
- Need programmable macro to react to different trigger

Beside Mr.House, any suggestions?
Ive been searching the web for the past 7 months without finding the
perfect software.

Thx to all of you.

SiO