Re: Great Booster Vent for Room Balancing,

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:28:29 GMT, Frank Olson
<Use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<1_ili.108432$NV3.38112@pd7urf2no>:

>AZ Woody wrote:
>> You tried again with a new email, but we remember you from your
>> aftproducts.com email address just a bit back!
>>
>> Do you think you're dealing with dummies?
>
>Apparently.
>

>> ...   Until then, you're just being a dishonest spammer!
>
>As opposed to Bass...  who's an "honest" dishonest spammer...  You guys
>"roll over" whenever this jerk posts an "AD", or "PR" message...
>Quitcher-gripin', already.  :-)

'
Who be ' youse guyz '  ? ;-)

A google groups  search will/should show that I, for one, regularly
remind/complain to Robert about what the comp.home.automation charter has to
say on this topic.

Robert's "AD" and "PR" posts are purposeful, fragrant and repeated violations
of the charter.

(They are not, however, SPAM.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroup_spam
http://www.templetons.com/brad/spamterm.html )

... Marc