Re: Great Booster Vent for Room Balancing,

You tried again with a new email, but we remember you from your
aftproducts.com email address just a bit back!

Do you think you're dealing with dummies?

Be honest in that you work for the company and are just doing an AD for
your product!  Until then, you're just being a dishonest spammer!