Re: Hot or cold room improvement, AirFlow Breeze by Air Flow Technology

Did you "find" this nice product by simply going to work?  Seems your
email is in the same domain as your "found" product website!

Do you think we wouldn't see your little game?  Be honest in your posts
and then people might take you seriously.  Until then, you're only
coming off as a fool.