Re: New Problem -- Cannot Control SOme Devices

The fact that you comment about bridging leads me to believe you might not
have some sort of coupler already installed.  While many get by without a
coupler - we did for many years - the signal strength on the second phase is
probably marginal.  It doesn't take much loading to reduce it to the point
that reliability suffers.  So, if you don't have at least a passive coupler,
certainly add one.  And then considering filtering any potential problem
loads.  I wrote some tutorials that may help:

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/x10_info/x10_troubleshooting.htm

Jeff