Re: What is the best surveillance software for 4 ip cameras?

>> However, it doesn't seem to work in the dark (no ir). So far for
>> surveillance.

> If you look on the website there are night time illuminators sold as
> accessories.

Hmm, I don't know, the camera specs say:
Illumination: 2 lx minimum. I own an axis 205 with the same light
requirement. Adding IR light doesn't help this camera.

The seperate (indoor) night time illuminator includes a lens for nighttime
viewing, but I thought the nighttime viewing (using IR) is not lens but ccd
dependend.

But besides the nighttime viewing, I think it's a nice camera. Maybe I buy
one for use as a webcam showing the landscape.