Re: What is the best surveillance software for 4 ip cameras?

http://www.wilife.com/Default.aspx
while they are more money than an x10. you can truly view over the web, or
even your cell phone. Search eBay to find a cheaper price, or a goggle
search will return good prices
http://www.compuplus.com/i-WiLife-LukWerks-Outdoor-Digital-Video-Surveillance-Add-on-Camera-DLC-810e-1007900~.html?sid=w2qv4y1b655th8p
this is the best price I have found for additional cameras. I have this
system and it is way cool.
During your Google search, you can read any number of glowing reviews from
various publications
search using LukWerks as your parameter
X-10 will not give you these kinds of results you can get from lukwerks