Automated control of skylights

I purchased a set of skylights and now wish to purchase just a keypad
on the wall that will control 3 of them. The company that sold me the
skylights is Insuladome, and now does not sell the low end keypad
controls.  I have to spend like $1200 to just open and close them using
their only option, and IR remote system.  Does anyone know of some more
reasonable options?  If I get just the motors, does someone make a
generic keypad to control 3.
Bob