Re: Could it be they know the quality of their product?

ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx (Robert Green) writes:
> | "Dan Lanciani" <ddl@danlan.*com> wrote in message
>
> | > Note that if you want the switch to do the same thing independent of
> | > which way it is flipped (e.g., to activate something that toggles)
> | > you can wire one capacitor between each contact and the pole.  That
> | > way the switch shorts one capacitor as it brings the other across the
> | > circuit you are trying to control, eliminating the discharge time from
> | > consideration.
> |
> | That's an interesting concept.  Do you think it would significantly
increase
> | the drain on the coin cell battery?
>
> I wouldn't think so.

Good.  It will be a while before I get to it.  I'm finally getting around to
installing the MUX units.  I found out via another Ebay listing that the GVC
units were used by Walmart.  Did you ever figure out if you could daisy
chain the units via the VCR inputs and outputs?

> | > Yes, thanks.  It actually gave me a bit of a start because a few days
> | > before eBay had sent me mail (for real) saying that my account had
been
> | > compromised and they were resetting my password...
> |
> | Proof positive that no good deed goes unpunished!  Did they say how it
> | happened?
>
> Of course not.  They didn't even say what had actually happened.

Great.  That means we can all learn and take appropriate security
precautions.  )-:

--
Bobby G.