Re: Accepting inputs VIA PC

Hey Vinny,
Our BarioNet controller is IP based and has various input/output
interfaces built in:
digital inputs, relay outputs, analog inputs, RS232, RS485, temperature
sensors, etc.
It is simple to pass data from the controller to your PC using HTTP,
RS232, TCP connections, etc.
The BarioNet actually supports wiegand card access readers as well if
that would be useful to you..
If interested email me or check www.datanab.com
Good luck!
Adam