Re: powerline communications

"neilshotton@xxxxxxxxx" <nshotton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am seeking help in understanding what powerline communications or
>Homeplug devices might be available to help me with a small project.  I
>need run between 25 to 35 monitors from a server(s) that will be
>located between 50 to 400 ft from the server(s).  I want to use the
>existing electrical infrastructure.  Can someone provide me some
>information or feedback on this?

If you clarify just what it is you want to do, you may get more responses.
Are you looking for KVM switches that communicate over the powerline?
Googling on "powerline KVM switch" turns up several. If you're looking for
something else you'll need to tell us what it is. Be specific - the terms
"monitors" and "servers" are too general.

http://davehouston.net