powerline communications

I am seeking help in understanding what powerline communications or
Homeplug devices might be available to help me with a small project.  I
need run between 25 to 35 monitors from a server(s) that will be
located between 50 to 400 ft from the server(s).  I want to use the
existing electrical infrastructure.  Can someone provide me some
information or feedback on this?

Thanks