Re: Why deliberately shorting equipment to blow breakers might be a bad idea . . .

> Last I heard they had pretty much
> decided that it will be impossible
> to determine the cause of the fire.
> There's no doubt that service done
> just prior to the fire will always be
> suspect...

I've read a number of online news reports aqbout the Anderson group home fire.  I didn't find anything about an electrician having
shorted anything.  Do you know a link to this information?  Absent that, I wonder if this isn't part fact (the fire certainly did
occur) and part modern urban legend.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass