X10 Motion Sensor

Hi;

Not sure what I need. I want to be able to turn on the garage lights
with a remote from the car. I also want a motion sensor hooked up.
After 5 minutes of no activity, I want the motion sensor to shut off
the garage lights. Thus the motion sensor would be used more for
turning the lights off rather than on.

My thoughts are my wife hits the button from the car and the garage
lights turn on. She then downloads the groceries or whatever else. As
soon as five minutes go by with no activity in the garage, the lights
automatically shut off.

I am thinking about doing the same thing in some spare bedrooms and
guest baths. Is this possible? What do I need to purchase? Any advice
is appreciated and please provide a link if known.

Thanks
Pat