Motorola Homesight

Woot.com currently has a deal on the Motorola Homesight starter kit.
Two cameras, a power module and a window/door sensor for under 100
dollars.

The Motorola homesight appears to have a usb interface, and it doesn't
even support macs. I know its a stretch, but I was wondering if anyone
might have been able to successfully use homesight with a linux
machine.

Jack Nguy