Re: Automatic Pellet Dispenser

"jack ak" <akjack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

>>>If you don't have the time to reward your dog(s) with personal
>>>attention, maybe you should give the animal(s) to someone who has time
>>>for the dogs.

> "Bill Kearney" provides opinion sans useful information in more than one
> newsgroup. Occasionally with a few swear words for emphasis.
>
> From the scant information about the dogs given in the original post,
> my reaction was not unreasonable.  The poster didn't indicate he had
> kennel quantities of animals.

"jack ak" <akjack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote...
If Bill had done any of those things in the message,  your post would have
been stupid but somewhat acceptable.  Since you give no evidence of this
happening I can believe either one of you.  Your attitude puts you on the
short end of that stick.

Did you make the derogatory remarks about Bobby G as quoted?
Yes.

Did you provide anything useful?
No.

Did you do this with no clue about Bobby G's major efforts to show these
dogs a lot more love and care than they have ever had?
Yes

Considering that everything Bill said was polite and accurate, you come off
looking like a complete fool.

--
Bill Fuhrmann