Re: Automatic Pellet Dispenser

> If you don't have the time to reward your dog(s) with personal
> attention, maybe you should give the animal(s) to someone who has time
> for the dogs.

Sorta like not bothering to reply to a tech request with actual tech help?
If you're going to preach at least don't be so pompous as it do it without
actually presenting useful information.

There's a bunch of pet feeder devices on the market.  Have you given any
consideration to adapting one of them?  If the portions dispensed are 'too
large' then it might be a simple shortcut to alter the zsize of the serving
container.

I'm no dog person but I'd wonder about the effectiveness of trying to
reinforce good behavior is this out of context sort of way.  I'd think it
more effective to use negative reinforcement of undesired behavior instead.
I don't know how well the dog would be trained being rewarded for inaction.
Probably not as effectively as being 'punished' for the undesired behavior.
This, of course, raises a whole other set of issues.