Re: Do Panasonic KX-61610's (phone system) die after 16 years?

"Don Wiss" <donwiss@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
7uk4t255bv9m19fguba7ut3qcgaeii0hvk@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:59:49 -0500, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>If the OP like to play with his stuff,he should look at Asterisk, a pbx
>>system that do VOIP locally and have all the function of a big pbx for a
>>fraction of the cost
>>
>>he should take a look at
>>
>>http://www.asterisk.org/
>
> The OP does not plan to change the proprietary Panasonic phones that he
> has. Doing so would double the cost. As for the comment about getting more
> functionality, the current system has way more features than I'd ever use.
> What it does lack is caller ID passthrough. Caller ID came out right after
> I installed the unit. And my unit is not upgradeable. I checked.
>
> I tried to find out what the current Panasonic model is. Panasonic sticks
> the label Easa-Phone on all their telephone products, making searching on
> that practically useless.
>
> I'm looking at eBay now. I found a used Panasonic KX-TA624 phone system.
> In
> the description I find "there was some bad phone ports." Hmm...
>
> Don <www.donwiss.com> (e-mail link at home page bottom).

if you buy 4 VOIP telephone (from 35$ to 250$ depend of the model),run 4 cat
5 cable to those phone,take an old PII computer and a line card (about
20.00$) you have the same system then your panasonic system,and more,not how
much would you pay for the replacement of your panasonic system?