Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I knew you still had to buy underlying Alarm monitoring service from
someone, but I wasn't aware that you didn't buy the wireless (GSM)
service directly from Telular (since they had a page on their website
to register/activate the service.) I assumed it was directly from them
(obviously I was wrong.)

Does anyone one where I could get service from at a decent price? I
haven't got around to signing a monitoring contract with anyone yet
since I haven't quite finished installing the full system yet, but I
should be finished with it in the next couple of weeks so I'd like to
get this all setup in one shot if possible.

One other thing I want to make sure is that it's with a monitoring
service who won't change my programming (installers) code as part of
the monitoring service (or reprogram my panel.) I paid for everything
including my own time on doing the installation and don't want to get
stuck with a locked out panel if I decide to change services down the
road.

I'd be also curious generally what the prices run (on average) for a
service such as this so I know I'm not locked into an overpriced
service.

Thanks for the help (again!)