Active Home > Find other computers

Recently my HA controls have been taken over by an outside influence.
Considering the patterns it may or may not be another HA installation
on my side of the building's transformer.

I long ago move beyond X-10's Active Home software however I recall
that it had a monitoring tool call "Find other computers". I should
like to know if such an applet exists as a free standing tool that I
could use to monitor activity beyond my own chosen house code without
installing Active Home for this one function.

As an extension of this same issue, is it possible that electronic
devices elsewhere, that do not use house wiring to transmit signals,
are exerting their influence here? Our own wireless telephones and
Wi-Fi LAN are not the culprits.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.