Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

Robert L Bass wrote:

<snip>

There's no point in arguing with you, Bass.  You've deliberately
confused several issues regarding my original post and are basing your
argument on your own misleading comments and not what I said.  This is
soooo typical of you.  If anyone's interested in the Google links to it
(the original post that started it all), they can email me.  In the mean
time, I'll leave you to spew your vitriole into the Group.

"Tchau."