Re: Refrigerator monitor ideas?

> I'm past "flaming" him for lying.

You flame all the time.  Since you say I'm lying, I'll lay out the basics here.

> I never "claimed" to have snap-rolled a 737 (or borrowed one from Boeing).
> I was merely an observer.

You claimed to have been one of a team from Lloyd's that borrowed a 737 from Boeing before they delivered it to an airplane customer
of theirs.  You originally said you wanted to deploy reverse thrusters in the air.  Only after I informed you that there's an
interlock which prevents deployment unless there is weight on the mains did you change your story.

At that point you claimed that your pal took the airplane to 5000 AGL and banged full rudder, resulting in an inversion so fast that
a passenger literally soiled his pants.  What you didn't know is that:
1.  Boeing would never loan a 737 to an insurance company.
2.  There's a problem with the 737's rudder control that has on several occasions caused them to crash when a pilot mistakenly used
too much rudder too fast.
3.  The 737 is not rated for aerobatics.
4.  Lots more stuff.

I happen to do business with the Boeing Aircraft company.  I also happen to know a number of experienced airline pilots, several who
fly 737's on a regular basis.  For fun I've shown several of them copies of your story.  Every one of them said you are FOS.  One
Boeing engineer who happened to be involved in the design of the 757 said you were "talking out of your [well, you know].

Feel free to keep right on insisting that you made this fabled flight, Olson.  You can fool the installers over in ASA but there are
a number of experienced pilots in CHA, not to mention a significantly higher average IQ.  Your story just won't fly here, kind of
like the fact that you never flew anything.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics