FA: Insteon SwitchLinc Dimmer and Relay, plus extras

Hi--

I'm eBaying two Insteon SwitchLincs that were used for about a month
before I decided I like the toggle-style switches instead.

Also included are two "screwless" switch plates, and an unopened set of
replacement light pipes. The light pipes can be used to change the
switch display color to red, green, blue or amber, from the original
white.

Please check out the auction and contact me if you have any questions.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270200129634>

Thanks,
Lee