FA: X-10 ToggleLincs, LampLincs and PowerLinc

Included in this auction are:

Two ToggleLinc switches, model 23893W
Two LampLinc dimmer modules, model 2000SHL3
PowerLinc USB X-10 computer interface, model 1132CU

These items were used for about 6 months before I switched over to Insteon.

This model PowerLinc USB module is the one which can store programs for
offline use. You can use home automation software such as Indigo for
the Mac to upload a program to the PowerLinc, then have the PowerLinc
control your X-10 setup without requiring your computer be on.

For complete specs and other information, see the SmartHome site, from
which these were purchased:

ToggleLincs - http://www.smarthome.com/23893w.html
LampLincs - http://www.smarthome.com/2000shl3.html
PowerLinc - http://www.smarthome.com/1132CU.html

All of these pieces sold new for $159.96.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270200136494>

Thanks,
Lee