Re: d-day

Perhaps newer CFLs are different but most FAQs recommend they not be used in
conjunction with motion detectors because turning them on/off frequently
shortens their life. That's no longer the case with the latest straight tube
fluorescents but I'm not sure whether that's due to their newer electronic
ballasts, different phosphors or a bit of both.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org