Re: Controllable Digital Picture Frames

Where's the problem?

     http://www.digitalframez.com/g/6557/how-does-it-work.html

It should be fairly simple to convert to RF but that really depends on how
much room there is inside for a small receiver module (+ µController) like
the receivers I list at...

     http://davehouston.org/modules.htm

Updating with dynamic data is another thing entirely. I think you need a
video display for that although, again, it depends on how they read the
memory card. If it's via SPI or a standard FDD/HDD transfer process, I can
envision doing (sloooooow) dynamic updates with an add-in board that
receives the data and emulates the memory card. Take a look at some of the
gizmos for interfacing to various memory cards at Spark Fun Electronics.

     http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/categories.php

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org