Re: bASS isms

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> you stated the dsl filter would not work for him.  bzzzt wrong...
>
> If you would take the trouble to read the entire original thread *and*
> learn a little about how the thing is wired, you might just possible see
> your mistake.  I know, it's hard for you reading words of one syllable
> or more but do give it a try.

so u still haven't figured out how a
Rj31X DSL filter works. even after having it posted in response to you
many times.  wow u really are numb nut.  or do u think just by denying
that most casual observers will not take the time to see how wrong and
Si co you are.;)  notice how bAss denies he ever said these things then
they are posted from archive and then he changes his story and admits he
said them but they were correct.  Sir u just go from one lie to another.
  Why not just fess up u made a mistake,  alot of mistakes.  instead of
piling one lie on top of another and another another and another another
and another another and another another and another another and another
another and another etc etc etc